18th Edition IEE Regulations – City & Guilds 2382-18
This course is designed to ensure practising electricians are fully up-to-date with the current edition of the IEE Regulations. A firm knowledge of the current edition of the Regulations is a requirement for approving bodies such as NICEIC, etc.
This course is designed for Electrical Contractors, Installation Electricians, Supervisors and Maintenance Electricians, who wish to familiarise themselves with the current edition of the Regulations and the supporting literature.
It is structured to prepare candidates for the CGLI 2382-18 examination leading to the Certificate for the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671:2018 18th Edition of the Wiring Regulations First Amendment.
- Scope, Object and Fundamental Requirements
- General Characteristics of Electrical Systems
- Protection for Safety
- Selection and Erection of Equipment
- Special Installations and Locations
- Inspection and Testing
- City & Guilds preparation
Course notes, exercises and handouts are included.
Delegates should have copies of the current IEE wiring regulations BS7671. Copies can be purchased, though loan copies are available; but are not guaranteed.
Course duration : 4 days (2Hr. C&G online Assessment p.m. of fourth day). A one-day refresher course is also available.
Cost : £431 + VAT (4 day course for candidates without the 17th Edition Amd; 3 qualification)
£180 +VAT (1 day course for those who holding the above qualification)
For firms requiring ‘in house’ training, fees will depend upon the venue and the number of delegates attending.
Click to book online.
- 19 Oct 2020 - 22 Oct 2020 – Peter Dawson Training, Carlisle
- 09 Nov 2020 - 12 Nov 2020 – Peter Dawson Training, Carlisle
- 13 Nov 2020 – Peter Dawson Training, Carlisle
- 07 Dec 2020 - 10 Dec 2020 – Peter Dawson Training, Carlisle
- 11 Dec 2020 – Peter Dawson Training, Carlisle